7001 E. 163rd St.
Ph: (816) 331-2798
Fx: (816) 348-4439
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:45 pm
The Belton Municipal Court processes about 10,000 cases annually. The Court handles all traffic and City ordinance violations written by the Belton Police Department
, Animal Control
and Code Enforcement
- Located inside the Belton Police Department
- Address: 7001 E. 163rd St.Belton, MO 64012
- For additional information call (816) 331-2798
The court is dedicated to providing adjudication of municipal ordinance violations in a prompt, impartial, and knowledgeable manner. We work to provide a fair administration of justice with a high level of respect, efficiency, integrity, and commitment to the public.
We strive to provide customer-oriented quality service while preserving the City of Belton
as a safe and vital community.
- To serve the Belton community and the general public with respect, courtesy, and sensitivity
- To provide an impartial forum to hear and resolve alleged violations in an efficient, equitable, and impartial manner
- To impose and efficiently collect costs, fines, and other penalties due the City of Belton
- To remain objective and independent while recognizing the court’s role in the community and promoting an understanding of its role in the judicial function
- To consistently build public trust and confidence between the citizens of Belton and the Municipal Court
- To safeguard, fairly and impartially, the rights of all persons who come before the court