Location: City Hall Annex
520 Main St.
Belton, MO 64012
The Zoning Board of Adjustments is a seven-member board appointed by the Mayor with approval from the City Council. This board acts on variances and appeals of the Unified Development Code. This board has the final say on these issues. Persons aggrieved by decisions of this board are required to appeal those decisions to the Cass County Circuit Court.
- Pam Miller - Term expires 7/30/2021
- Keith Parks - Term expires 7/30/2022
- Wilma Darlington - Term expires 7/30/2023
- Connie Hubbard - Term expires 7/30/2024
- Phil Trued - Term expires 7/30/2025
Click here to view minutes and agendas