Location: City Hall Annex
520 Main St.
Belton, MO 64012
Appointment & Responsibilities
State statute allow school districts and other taxing jurisdictions to be able to appoint members to this commission, which makes recommendations on TIF applications.
What is Tax Increment Financing (TIF)?
TIF is a financing mechanism whereby future tax dollars can be diverted from the normal recipients (school districts, counties, cities, hospitals, junior colleges, etc.) to pay for debt and improvements associated with new development. The amount diverted is that amount of taxes above the pre-developed amount.
- James Pryan - Term expires 5/9/2025
- Ed Maurer - Term expires 5/9/2025
- Ron Branan - Term expires 5/9/2022
- Tom MacPherson - Term expires 5/9/2022
- Scott Von Behren - Term expires 5/9/2023
- Pete Peterson - Term expires 5/9/2023
- Representatives appointed as needed for each TIF
Click here to view minutes and agendas