Meetings: First Thursday of January, March, May, July, September, and November, 6:00 p.m.
Location: City Hall Annex
520 Main St.
Belton, MO 64012
The Public Works Committee is a board appointed by the Mayor with approval from the City Council. This public body is a citizen advisory committee to the Mayor and City Council. The Public Works Committee serves as the forum for policy and process development within the Public Works (PW) planning process as it relates to present and future systems associated with water, sewer, storm, and transportation.
- Chris Stewart - Term expires 9/27/2020
- Randy Hendricks - Term expires 9/27/2020
- Robert Benson - Term expires 9/27/2020
- Tom MacPherson - Term expires 9/27/2020
- Public Works Director - Greg Rokos
- Councilmember Liaison - Chet Trutzel
Click here to view minutes and agendas