Meetings: 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, 6:00 p.m.
Location: City Hall Annex
520 Main St.
Belton, MO 64012
The Planning Commission is a board appointed by the Mayor with approval from the City Council. This commission is responsible for the development of the Unified Development Code and the Comprehensive Plan. The commission also makes recommendations to the City Council concerning new developments, zoning changes, and text amendments. The Planning Commission is primarily involved in city land use issues.
- RJ Warren - Term expires 8/1/2021
- Kara Anderson - Term expires 8/1/2022
- Kelly Monaghan-Bass - Term expires 8/1/2022
- Tim McDonough - Term expires 8/1/2023
- Todd Christy - Term expires 8/1/2023
- Tom MacPherson - Term expires 8/1/2024
- Marsha Vest - Term expires 8/1/2024
- Mayor Jeff Davis
- Councilmember Liaison - Chet Trutzel
Click here to view minutes and agendas
Click here to contact the Planning Department