Meetings: Held once-a-year or as-needed
Location: City Hall Annex
520 Main St.
Belton, MO 64012
The Industrial Development Authority Board (IDA) was formed in 1979. While such an authority is initiated by the city, the authority is actually an independent, nonprofit corporation. The primary function of the IDA revolves around the authority's ability to issue Industrial Revenue Bonds (IDRB) without a voter referendum. The board of directors determines the issuance of the IDRBs.
- Diane Huckshorn - Term expires 3/27/2022
- Robert Henderson - Term expires 3/27/2023
- Todd Christy - Term expires 3/27/2023
- Ronald Peek - Term expires 3/27/2027
- Marsha Vest - Term expires 3/27/2027
Click here to view the minutes and agendas