Location: City Hall Annex
520 Main St.
Belton, MO 64012
The Enhanced Enterprise Zone Board is a board appointed by the Mayor with approval from the City Council. By Missouri statute, five of the members must be Belton residents, while two others are appointed by the taxing jurisdictions. The board is responsible for the review and assessment of all zone activities and must submit an annual report to the Missouri State Director of Economic Development.
- Sally Smith - Term expires 6/23/2026
- Ron Peek - Term expires 6/23/2022
- Ronald Branan - Term expires 6/23/2022
- Dave Clark - Term expires 6/23/2023
- Tom MacPherson - Term expires 6/23/2023
- Dr. Andrew Underwood - Term expires 6/23/2024
- Dennis Williamson - Term expires 6/23/2024
Click here to view the minutes and agendas
Click here to contact the Economic Development Department