Building and Fire Prevention Codes Board of Adjustments
Location: City Hall Annex
520 Main St.
Belton, MO 64012
The Building and Fire Prevention Codes Board of Adjustments is a board appointed by the Mayor with approval from the City Council. This board acts on appeals concerning the Uniform Building Codes and Uniform Fire Codes. When citizens disagree with the building inspector's decisions on interpretation issues, they can file an application for a hearing before this board.
- Vacant - Term expires 4/1/2022
- Melvin Anderson - Term expires 4/1/2022
- Jason Stephens - Term expires 4/1/2022
- Gary Mallory - Term expires 4/1/2022
- Gary Lathrop - Term expires 4/1/2023
- Rosemary Howard - Term expires 4/1/2023
Click here to view the meeting minutes and agendas
Click here to contact the Planning Department