Click to Home
Go To Search
How can I get a continuance or change my court date?
You may request one continuance 24 hours in advance of your court date by phone at (816) 331-2798 or at check-in. All other requests for continuance must be before the judge on your assigned court date. The judge cannot take telephone calls or see you outside of the courtroom. Continuances left on voicemail will not be granted.

Municipal Court

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay by phone or online?
2. How can I get a continuance or change my court date?
3. Where is the Municipal Court located?
4. Do I have to appear in court?
5. Do I need an attorney?
6. Can I pay double the fine and have the points removed for my traffic violation?
7. Is my fine due at the time I appear in court?
8. Will points be assessed for this ticket?
9. Can the Judge amend my ticket?
10. Is this a misdemeanor?
11. When is my ticket due?
12. What are my rights in Municipal Court?
13. Can I plead No Contest?
14. Can I receive a Public Defender?
15. Is there a dress code for appearing in court?
16. How many points can I receive before I'm suspended/lose my license?
17. How many points are on my license?
18. Can I attend driving school in lieu of paying a ticket or receiving points?

Accessibility Copyright NoticePhoto Credits Powered by CivicPlus
Proud Past. Bright Future506 Main Street Belton, Missouri 64012   Phone: (816) 331-4331