Click to Home
Go To Search
How Do I Request a Temporary Street Closing?
Temporary Street Closures (i.e. block parties) where participants are using a public roadway require approval from the City Clerk or designee. Closures affecting businesses, traffic flow, safety etc. may require Council approval. All requests for temporary street closures need to be made a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to the event. Make your request online with the following form.Temporary Street Closing Form

City Clerk

Show All Answers

1. How do I request an open record?
2. How do I apply for a business license?
3. How do I speak at a City Council meeting?
4. How Do I Request a Temporary Street Closing?

Accessibility Copyright NoticePhoto Credits Powered by CivicPlus
Proud Past. Bright Future506 Main Street Belton, Missouri 64012   Phone: (816) 331-4331