Eagles' Landing Golf Course
Golf Course Manager
4200 Bong Ave.
Ph: (816) 318-0004
Fx: (816) 318-1067
Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 10:00 pm
of Belton opened for public play on October 22, 1999, after completing a $2.25 million renovation.
The course, formerly known as Belton Municipal Golf Course, was closed in July 1998 to begin renovations including:
- Adding 45 new tee complexes
- Adding two practice greens
- Installing a new irrigation system
- Installing continuous cart paths around the entire course
- Rebuilding all 18 greens
- Re-grading and draining the fairway
The course has received wonderful reviews from many of the local newspapers and magazines as well as from the general public. It is regarded as one of the best new public golf courses in the Kansas City area.
Did we also mention that you'll walk away feeling challenged? Eagles' Landing is regarded as one of the most challenging courses in the Kansas City area.