1201 Street Barn Ln.
Ph: (816) 331-9455
Fx: (816) 322-1657
Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
The Transportation Division is responsible for the repair and maintenance of the city's street and stormwater collection infrastructure. This includes maintaining and repairing:
- Asphalt and concrete
- City-owned signage and traffic signals
- Landscaping and rights of way
- Snow removal and street striping
- Stormwater collection systems
The Transportation Division also participates in special community projects as needed.
The City of Belton currently has:
- 51 miles of storm sewers
- 286 lane miles of streets