Kate Patras, E.I.T.
Assistant City Engineer
Ron Raines, C.P.I.I.
City Hall Annex
520 Main Street
Ph: (816) 331-4331
Fx: (816) 331-6973
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Responsible for all the construction related activities within the public right of way with the safety of the public in mind and employing the most effective project management practices possible.
Engineering's key functions include:
- Development planning and review
- Capital improvement planning and implementation (i.e. water, sewer, and streets)
- Floodplain management and permitting
- Provide technical support to other divisions and departments
- Assist the public with general engineering related items
- Stormwater Master Plan (December 2012):