- Overgrown grass and weeds – The property owner or tenant is required to maintain their property free of weeds and overgrown vegetation. Vegetation cannot exceed eight inches in height.
- Maintenance of Vacant Lots – Vacant lots shall be maintained free of trash, debris, and weeds.
- Junk, Trash and Debris – The property owner or tenant is required to maintain their property free of junk, trash and debris.
- Gravel Driveways – Existing gravel driveways must be maintained and kept free of grass and weeds. No new gravel driveways are permitted.
- Illegal Home Occupations – Please refer to the Unified Development Code for a list of home occupations allowed.
- Garage Sale Signs – Garage Sale Signs are allowed only in the yard where the sale is being held.
Note: The majority of code enforcement complaints are resolved through letters and personal contact with the property owner. Citations are only issued when compliance is not achieved through these methods.