Click to Home
Go To Search
Who do I call for a sewer backup or overflow?
For a sewer backup or overflow, please call (816) 322-1885. If no one is available to take your call, you will get a recording with detailed information. Please listen to the recording for further instructions.

Water Services Division

Show All Answers

1. How do I get new water services turned on?
2. How do I report a water break?
3. Which part of the water service line is my responsibility?
4. What is a sewer service lateral and where does a customer's responsibility end regarding service laterals?
5. I smell sewer odor inside my home/building. What do I do?
6. Who do I call for a sewer backup or overflow?
7. Who is responsible for the sewage that backed up into my home?
8. Why are there flags in my yard?
9. Why did you put that manhole in my yard?
10. Can I landscape around the sewer manhole?
11. Why can't I connect my sump pump, area drain, stairwell drain, footing drains, etc. into the sanitary sewer?

Accessibility Copyright NoticePhoto Credits Powered by CivicPlus
Proud Past. Bright Future506 Main Street Belton, Missouri 64012   Phone: (816) 331-4331